Perhaps you do not have a credit or debit card or your bank charges you a high fee to make a payment in US$? Here are some suggestions that can help:
- If you do not have a credit card, but you have a debit card, try using your debit card instead.
- You could wire the money but our bank charges a minimum US$40 fee for inbound wire transfers originating outside the USA (the fee is higher from certain uncommon destinations). We can add the bank fee to your annual dues.
- You could mail (post) a check drawn on a US bank (required) and issued in US$ (required).
- We can send you a Paypal request in a currency of your choice and you pay online in your currency with your own Paypal account.
- You can pay us in cash in your currency at any event where a representative from the Association's headquarters is attending.
When you pay via any of these methods, we have to process your membership manually so expect a short delay while we process your new registration.