What are the Global Culinary Travel Awards rules?
The following rules apply to applicants for the annual Global Culinary Travel Awards:
- Applications open on March 1 of each year and close on May 31 each year, at the latest at 23:59 (11:59 PM) London time. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- All applicants must have a product or service that is open to the public or industry at the time of your application. Additionally, your business must have been trading (operating as a business) for at least 12 months prior to your application date. This includes technology products like apps and websites.
- If your entry is about a specific campaign or project, then the campaign or project must have been completed by your application date.
- We retain the right to disqualify entries of any kind and for any reason.
- Make sure you received a confirmation email (be sure to check your spam folder). If you did not receive a confirmation email, then we did NOT receive your application. This is a good reason why you should prepare your application in advance in a Word document and keep a copy - in case your application does not submit properly.
- We are not responsible for technical glitches, websites, or pages that are down, etc. We strongly encourage you - do not wait until the last day - to submit your application. You should not consider your application accepted unless you receive the confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email after you submit your entry, please contact us by opening a support ticket.
- No extensions will be granted.
- Applications are not considered complete until the application fee has been paid.
- Applications with unpaid application fees will not be considered.
- Apply for as many categories as you wish but each must be submitted as a separate application and requires a separate fee.
- You may withdraw your application at any time before May 31 of the application year.
- Application fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Winners grant the World Food Travel Association the right to use your business name and photos of you and your business for publicity purposes.
- All applications must be completed in English. It does not need to be perfect English. Your supporting materials can be in any language.
- All applications must be complete. Skipped questions will disqualify an application.
- All applications must be submitted online. Applications submitted by other means, including by email directly, will not be considered, unless a written exception was made.
- We are sorry, but there are no refunds of the application fees.