How do we apply to the awards?
When the Awards are open, click on Apply Now on the FoodTrekking Awards page or our website. Please read the additional instructions below:
- The application period for the next FoodTrekking Awards round is always posted on the Awards web page on our website. The FoodTrekking Awards are open to both members and non-members. Members are entitled to receive a discount on the application fee (consult the membership benefits comparison document for details).
- We are able to process entries with content in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian. For other applications, we suggest you ask someone to help you prepare your application in English. Important documents should be accompanied by an English language version.
- All entries must be submitted through our system as an application. Each application must be assigned at least one category and the applicable entry fee must be paid.
Please be prepared to upload supporting documents as you work on your application online. Acceptable formats include: JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF, PDF, PPT, PPTX, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX
- For audio or video content, you will need to provide URLs to websites where the video is hosted (such as YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, or your own website). If a password is required, please provide it in the section titled "Is there anything else you would like to share?"
- Note that invalid links that change after submission, or media files that fail to stream under normal conditions cannot be evaluated as part of your application and in such situations, the strength of your application may suffer as a result. It is the entrant’s responsibility to assure that all links to specific submitted pages continue to work and that media is uploaded and streaming properly during the judging period.
- Requirements to download proprietary software, install uncommon drivers, or pay for third-party applications, or access to pay-for-streaming providers will not be honored and the strength of your application may suffer as a result.
- Failure to follow any of these instructions may disqualify your entry.
- Please also read the FoodTrekking Awards rules.
- If you have any questions that are not answered here, please first peruse the rest of the FAQ section that answers additional questions about the Awards. If you still have questions, then please open a support ticket above.