What are the rules?
The following rules apply to applicants for the annual FoodTrekking Awards:
- Applications open on March 1 of each year and close on May 31 each year, at the latest at 23:59 (11:59 PM) London time.
- Make sure you received a confirmation email. Changes may be made only up until this day and time as well.
- We are not responsible for technical glitches, websites, or pages that are down, etc. We strongly encourage you - do not wait until the last day - to submit your application. You should not consider your application accepted unless you receive the confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email after you submit your entry, please contact us by opening a support ticket.
- No extensions will be granted.
- Applications are not considered complete until the application fee has been paid.
- Applications with unpaid application fees will be ignored.
- Apply in as many categories as you wish but each must be submitted as a separate application and requires a separate fee.
- You may withdraw your application at any time before May 31 of that year.
- Application fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Winners grant the World Food Travel Association the right to use your business name and photos of you and your business for publicity purposes.