I don't have a credit card. What do I do?
Perhaps you do not have a credit or debit card or your bank charges you a high fee to make a payment in US$? Here are some suggestions that can help:
- If you do not have a credit card, but you have a debit card, try using your debit card instead.
- You could wire the money using Transferwise
- You could mail (post) a check drawn on a US bank (required) and issued in US$ (required)
- Western Union or similar money transfer service (we will include the processing fee they charge to us in the total you pay)
- You can pay us in cash in your currency at any event where a representative from the Association's headquarters is attending.
- We're sorry but we do not use Paypal.
When you pay via any of these methods, we have to process your membership manually so expect a short delay while we process your new registration.