I don't have a credit card. What do I do?
Perhaps you do not have a credit or debit card or your bank charges you a high fee to make payment in U.S. dollars. Here are some suggestions that can help:
- If you do not have a credit card try using a debit card instead.
- The next best option is to wire the money using Wise. This is usually vastly cheaper than using Western Union or similar money transfer services. If the service you use charges a service charge to send your payment, make sure that the charge is paid by you, not us. If your payment comes through and it is short, we will need to wait until the full and correct payment is made.
- You could mail (post) a check is drawn on a US bank (required) and issued in US$ (required). Please get in touch with us before you do this for special additional instructions. This method usually takes the longest for verification so we do not often recommend it.
- You can pay us in cash in a currency we agree on at any event where a representative from the Association is attending. Please get in touch with us in advance so that we can arrange the details.
- We're sorry but we do not use Paypal.
When you pay via any of these methods, we must process your membership manually so expect a short delay while we process your new registration.